ShooterSolutions' Parkerizing Kits:
A selection list of size of kit will be below.
All product and components in the kits, origin U.S.A.
Easy to order toll free or online including by credit card or PayPal.
- The Parkerizing is powerful.
- The degreaser is strong
- The dewatering finishing oil is extremely good as a gun oil too.
- Parkerizing Kits are for carbon (chrome-moly) type steels only. Stainless steel can be used for the tank, since it does not Parkerize like carbon steel.
To explain which Parkerizing types below you would want as to its particular usefulness to you is as follows:
- The only one is the Heavy-Duty Manganese and it is the only type.
- The heaviest, strongest best Parkerizing available as is the Heavy-Duty darker (to black on some metals) Manganese. In fact the Zinc Parkerizing is not available anymore. The Manganese is much more expensive for the first batch - but enormously deeper finish, and especially no reducing of metal dimensions. It does not reduce the metal but rather adds to it. The dilution ratio is what it is for the most metal becoming part of the metal. This is the clear (dark) choice for small parts, hardware, Harley Davidson Motorcycle Hardware, and Hand Guns, due to the increased density of the darkest Parkerizing which holds more oil and protectant.
Size of kit to order
- First determine how much liquid the Parkerizing Tank or Container needs to hold to completely immerse the parts.
- Remember the Parkerizing, and all heavy-duty Parkerizing is an immersion process.
- Back-calculate how much of the Parkerizing Solution you need.
- Do this by knowing the dilution ratio of the Manganese and Zinc mentioned below, and remember it is a different ratio for each.
- If you calculation the smallest 8 ounce kit, 16 oz size kit, or Quart sized kit (Quart Kit) but want more Parkerizing go further below and order additional Parkerizing Content of the size of choice. If you add another Quart to a Quart Parkerizing Kit it will be $38.98 more.
- When you order any kit the Manganese is the same in each, and there is a selection button you click to determine which version of which kit or solution you want, when you order the heavy-duty kit.
Be sure to click it.
SHIPPING OPTIONS ANY ORDER WITH PARKERIZING
- USPS GROUND or UPS GROUND (ORMD) TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY
- NO UPS AIR, NO ALASKA, HAWAII, APO, Islands.
- NO INTERNATIONAL
- NO USPS PRIORITY MAIL
- If you do NOT select UPS ground, the order will be placed on HOLD (Credit Card Orders), Cancelled (PAYPAL orders because it can't go USPS Priority Mail flat rate.)